RSNation 742 24/7 Uptime | Pre-EoC

Click here to Login into RSNation742 Forums!
New to RSNation? Create a account! Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Click here to Login into RSNation742 Forums!
New to RSNation? Create a account! Smile

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to RSNation 742 The #1 742 RSPS Out There!

4 posters

Vote,Completionist Cape, And Completionist Cape (T)

Snitler
    Snitler

Server SupporterServer Supporter Posts : 25

Vote,Completionist Cape, And Completionist Cape (T) Empty Vote,Completionist Cape, And Completionist Cape (T)

Post by Snitler Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:09 pm

So with the server getting closer and closer to being opened, I'm wondering what rewards we should have for Voting. Obviously 1 Vote Point and a 20M cash reward, but what else should we have for rewards?

Also, we need to establish requirements for the Completionist Cape and Completionist Cape(t). In my opinion, you should have to do a certain amount of things for each skill such as fletch 2000 Ruby Bolts, or catch 2000 Red Chinchompas or something, that way it can actualy be considered a Completionist Cape, since youll have to do everything in every skill once again. Also, we could have certain minigame requirements such as Pest Control, Clan Wars, etc. as well as boss requirements such as Bork, Godwars, Barows, Corp, etc. I'm not sure which of these should be for the normal or trimmed cape, but I'd like to get a secure list of requirements for each.

Let me know what you guys think, feel free to post any suggestions or anything, thanks.
    UBS
    UBS
    Mithril Member
    Mithril Member

Vote,Completionist Cape, And Completionist Cape (T) Empty Re: Vote,Completionist Cape, And Completionist Cape (T)

Post by UBS Sun Aug 11, 2013 2:02 am

[quote="Snitler"]So with the server getting closer and closer to being opened, I'm wondering what rewards we should have for Voting. Obviously 1 Vote Point and a 20M cash reward, but what else should we have for rewards?

Also, we need to establish requirements for the Completionist Cape and Completionist Cape(t). In my opinion, you should have to do a certain amount of things for each skill such as fletch 2000 Ruby Bolts, or catch 2000 Red Chinchompas or something, that way it can actualy be considered a Completionist Cape, since youll have to do everything in every skill once again. Also, we could have certain minigame requirements such as Pest Control, Clan Wars, etc. as well as boss requirements such as Bork, Godwars, Barows, Corp, etc. I'm not sure which of these should be for the normal or trimmed cape, but I'd like to get a secure list of requirements for each.

Let me know what you guys think, feel free to post any suggestions or anything, thanks.[/quote]
    I like these idea's snitler
    Snitler
    Snitler

Vote,Completionist Cape, And Completionist Cape (T) Empty Re: Vote,Completionist Cape, And Completionist Cape (T)

Post by Snitler Sun Aug 11, 2013 3:53 am

This is my experimental list, let me know of any changes I should make or any suggestions.

Completionist Cape
    -Level 99 In All Skills
    -Deal 1000000 Melee Damage (Hitsplats, so you hit a 340, you have 340/1000000)
    -Deal 1000000 Magic Damage
    -Deal 1000000 Ranged Damage
    -Mine 5000 Gold Ore
    -Smith 3000 Rune Items
    -250 Advanced Gnome Agility Course Laps
    -400 Advanced Barbarian Agility Course Laps
    -Make 1000 Overloads
    -Catch 2000 Monkfish
    -Cook 3000 Rocktail
    -Pickpocket 2000 People
    -Craft 1000 Of Each Type Of Rune
    -Burn 2000 Magic Logs
    -Cut 5000 Trees(Magic, Yew, Maple)
    -Fletch 2500 Ruby Bolts
    -Not sure about Construction yet.
    -Level 120 Dungeoneering
    -Catch 3000 Red Chinchompas
    -Complete 40 Slayer Tasks
    -Grow 750 Plants
    -Create 2000 Familiars
    -Cut 7000 Dragonstone (There are a lot of options for the Crafting requirement so, we'll have to see what can be done with the server.)
    We can also add a few minigame and boss requirements as well, once we figure out which ones work.

Completionist Cape (t)

-Completionist Cape Requirements
    We could do even more minigame requirements, and increase the amount of certain skilling requirements for this one. Any ideas are welcomes.
    Shadow King
    Steel Member
    Steel Member

Forum AdminForum Admin Posts : 16

Post by Shadow King Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:36 am

I like the reqs from above but a few should be comp (t). Sunno if possible to code that you need the reqs to wear it. And when there are new reqs added auto unwear (puts cape in bank)
    Leggy
    Leggy
    Black Member
    Black Member

Co-OwnerCo-Owner Posts : 43

Post by Leggy Sun Aug 11, 2013 1:14 pm

Don't agree it shouldn't be a vote this should be picked by owner co owner head admin not everything is vote let us fix everything if a vote is up it shall be made by us . Topic locked.
    Snitler
    Snitler

Post by Snitler Sun Aug 11, 2013 4:11 pm

It should actually be picked by the players, not just the higher up members. We're making this server for the players, remember?

http://rsnation-rsps.com/about-rs-nation.html
    Leggy
    Leggy
    Black Member
    Black Member

Co-OwnerCo-Owner Posts : 43

Post by Leggy Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:34 pm

Yes but that's to make the players feel good like eco not something that they need to actually work for instead of linking about us go think about what your making , making this is just going to make people confused as everyone likes something differently giving them the choice will either make players hate each other for not agreeing or picking somethingthey disagree with.forgot topic lock so locked. (Ps:tyler pm me)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 1:25 pm